Thursday, October 14, 2010

Italian Wedding

My linework has been animated! Hoorah!

Apprentice sounds so much better than "intern," and I think that the boss of an apprentice is "master"... So, my "master" nowadays is a very talented designer/printer based in Berkeley, who runs her own printshop and design business called olive-route. Her name is Via, and I am blessed to be working with her.

One of my recent tasks was to create some images for a wedding website, for a client who will be married on the Amalfi Coast in Italy in 2011. She and Via discussed the feel of the website, and pulled up some inspiration photos. I drew accordingly. A web designer animated the drawing, and voilĂ ! Check out the process in more detail here.

This is very exciting. Very, very. Stay tuned for more about the projects I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment